24/7 Help and Assistance
A big part of assisted living is assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living). ADLs can range from just helping get dressed to daily incontinence care.
And even if your loved one arrives as an independent adult but later requires more care as they get older, then that can be quickly arranged on-site. Here are some of the health benefits that are offered in assisted living facilities like careconciergene.com/coverage-area:
- Nurses and trained staff are on call to respond to any emergencies.
- Help with managing medications and prescriptions.
- Transportation to doctor appointments.
- Caregiving will be provided, such as assistance with bathing, leading residents to their dining area, and to other activities.
Physical exercise is important, but mental stimulation is not something that should be overlooked. Mental stimulation can stave off the risk of cognitive decline over the long term. Thankfully, assisted living facilities provide wonderful opportunities for lifetime learning.
Assisted living communities may offer residents the following:
- "Brain training" resources.
- Lending libraries
- Personal tablets may also be available.
- Guest lectures and local professors who discuss contemporary topics.
- Woodworking shops
- Computer rooms might be available.
- Language lessons
- The further development of technical skills thanks to the helpful staff.
- Brain games are made to stave off cognitive decline.
Personal Care Options
Senior living communities offer older adults assistance with the activities of daily living. This allows your loved ones to maintain their independence while receiving just as much help as they need.
Our senior living communities offer a range of care options we tailor for each client, including:
- Assisted living services
- Hospice care
- Respite care
- Dementia and memory care
Certified nursing assistants and registered nurses provide appropriate medical care and supervision. Additionally, all staff members receive special training geared toward the care of older adults.